Nature Republic Aloe Vera 92% Soothing Gel from Korea

By Bybyelle - 9:23 PM

I am a huge fans of this Nature Republic product, first I had it last year a gift from my Korean co-worker.

nature republic product
nature republic product photo taken at Mapo-gu, Seoul. March 8, 2014

aloe vera soothing gel nature republic

I was stunning and amazed how this Aloe Vera soothing gel works on my body.  The texture is sooo light and real soothhh on my skin.  More if you chill this first on the fridge, the cooling sensation is marvelous. This product been my favorite ever since!
Then just last week, when I was making a trip to Seoul, I look for the Nature Republic store, and turns out is not so difficult as you can find this product almost everywhere, every corner of the shopping place even down at the subway hall.

nature republic store dongdaemun
nature republic store, dongdaemun, seoul

nature republic store, myeongdong, seoul
nature republic store, myeongdong, seoul

nature republic store Ewha univ, Seoul


nature republic product display
Photo taken in Subway hall, Seoul, March 8, 2014

I was not thinking too much when I use this product everyday at home, but turns out when I dig further on the net recently, this Nature Republic Aloe Vera soothing gel is the no.1 hot selling product in Korea, and beside body and face you can use it too on your hair, the one thing that I never did or knew before ㅋㅋㅋ
nature republic aloe vera

Ok Girls, if you do excited about this product just like I do and wants to buy 1,
feels free to leave your message here
Price at IDR 70,000 (not incl. delivery) 300ml original sealed
Jakarta Depok area only





aloe vera soothing gel nature republic how to use

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments